Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Guest Bloggers Coming Soon!

Happy Tuesday!

Another day, I woke up tired.  After taking a "mini nap" at 930pm, I woke up at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep till 3.  I seriously need to stop this!  Work is slow yet again, so being tired doesn't help the time move faster.  If work had nap times, I believe my productivity would go up. 

Anyway, I've been thinking this over for a couple of weeks and I've decided to have a Guest Blogger day.  It will change the pace of BR 2.0 and help during days where I am too tired to blog, lol.   Here are some simple rules for the future guest bloggers:

Rules:
-The guest blogger must have a blog.
-The guest blogger will be asked 3 questions about their blog.
-Over the past couple of weeks, I've been trying to figure out the theme of this blog.  So far it seems like my "randomness" are broken down into 3 categories: Architecture, Married Life and Pets.  With that being said, those will be the themes for BR 2.0.  Using the theme of their blog, the guest blogger will relate their post to a theme of BR 2.0.  (i.e.: If theme of your blog is travel, post what Architectural structures you saw on your vacation.)
-Length is not really important, just have fun with it!
-Finally, no profanity.

If you would like to be one, please fill out the form on the Guest Blogger page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover