Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Happy New Year!

Source: Google Images
I hope 2013 is great for everyone.  Last year, I noticed I really didn’t set any News Year’s resolutions for myself or BR 2.0, but I still have my 101 Things in 1001 Days

The list stops in 2014, but I did complete some tasks in 2012:
  1. Grow my hair to arm pit length.  It didn’t last long but I did achieve it.  I’m back to shoulder length hair again, so I should be back to arm pit length in a couple of months.  The marley twists helped a whole lot (I removed them on Saturday).
  2. Finish paying on my car.  December 2012 was a great month!  Having this car payment taught me what NOT to do when buying a car.
  3. Write 50 & 100 posts.  I finished this task in the middle of last year, but I’m closer to 150 posts.
  4. Finish IDP.  Finished in April 2012 and I was authorized to test in August 2012.

Here are my goals for 2013.  It's not much, but I want it to be achievable.

Personal goals for 2013:
  1. Start my ARE.  I am taking it in March.  I know I pushed it back 3 months, but I will go into more detail on Women in Architecture Wednesday.
  2. Pass one or more exams from the ARE.
  3. Pay off student loan #1.  Since my car is paid off, I can put more towards the loan.
  4. Go out of town overnight for our anniversary.

Blog goals for 2013:
I listed it in the anniversary post.  This month has been off for me as far as posts but for year two, other than posting the usual, I will aim to get more Guest bloggers, projects and recipes!


I hope this year is a successful year for my family and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover