Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekend and some change recap!

Happy Tuesday! (Wow I can't believe it!)

My day has been filled with site visits and meetings, so now I finally have time to sit down and type. 

This past weekend we ended up watch Rio!  We tried to include Mr. Tibbs in it, but because it was past his bed time, he was a super cranky pants.  The next morning he was an angel and tried to make up for it the whole weekend.  Sorry Tibbs...I'm the one that has to clean up your poop!

I also tried studying a little for the ARE.  I pulled out my old college books from my car and my shelves and tried to tackle Site Planning.  When I was in school, I wish some of the material would have "clicked" for me.  I finally started to understand it when I applied it to my internship, but the same internship would have been helpful 3 years ago.  All I know is that this process is going to be a while...


This weekend, I told my husband about the Pillsbury Grands Biscuit commercial where they use the biscuit as mini pizzas.  So yesterday, we decided to make Breakfast Pizza and Pepperoni Pizza!

Mini Breakfast Pizza (using Grands Biscuits)
Ingredients:
For Breakfast Pizza:
-Diced Peppers
-White gravy
-Shredded Cheese
-Scrambled Eggs

For Pepperoni:
-Diced Peppers
-Pizza Sauce
-Pepperoni
-Diced Onions

Directions:-Preheat the oven to 375.
-Press each biscuit into 6-inch round.
-Place on 2 large or 3 small greased cookie sheets.
-Top each round with ingredients.

-Bake at 375°F 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly.

Look how yummy they turned out (excuse my greediness on the right)


Anyway, I need to finish some work.  Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover