Friday, September 7, 2012

Funny Photos Friday + Update

Happy September!  Yes, I've been gone for a while.  For the first time, I actually had things to post about but I had no pictures.  After my 5 day project last week, my camera had trouble coming on.  Then last weekend, it finally gave out.  I cooked 2 new recipes, Mr. Tibbs and Brian were still awesome, and Architecture got a little better.  But no pictures.  I thought it was the batteries, so I replaced them but still no luck.

Finally, after a week of no camera, it decided to work...then stop.  I know eventually I will need to replace my 4 year old camera for something better, but I'm still going to use it like it was brand new.

In the meantime, I will posts some funny photos I have come across in the past couple of days even a few created by moi:
On Sunday, my sister and my Uncle sent a crazy picture message to my cellphone.  I wanted to reply with a crazy photo of Brian and I, but he wouldn't participate.  So I decided to get my favorite pet, Mr. Tibbs.  He backed away when I first tried to take the picture but I lied to him and told him my Mom was on the phone.  That's when he got closer.  My sister replied with "omg."
Source: iwastesomuchtime.com via Chela on Pinterest




Source: nowaygirl.com via Chela on Pinterest


Source: 9gag.com via Chela on Pinterest


Source: 9gag.com via Chela on Pinterest


Source: themetapicture.com via Chela on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Chela on Pinterest

Source: iwastesomuchtime.com

Source: nowaygirl.com via Chela on Pinterest
 
Source: 9gag.com via Chela on Pinterest


Source: imgfave.com via Chela on Pinterest

Source: 9gag.com via Chela on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover