Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's Okay Thursday - 3/7/13

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Today, I am linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup!  Since it is also "Texture Thursday," I will make some of these hair related.

It's Okay...

...to want a milkshake and french fries early in the morning.

...to be overly excited to get the second part of my deep cleaning tomorrow because I get to leave work early.  Time to drool on myself all over again.

...to not look forward to Daylight Savings Time.

...to play the same CD in my car for 3 months straight. Brian brought me the Essential Michael Jackson CD for Christmas and I've been listening to it non-stop.

...to be surprised that I have gained 50 new RSS feed followers in less than two weeks.  Wow, thanks everyone!

...to want to sue NBC for playing whistle commercials early in the morning before Mr. Tibbs wakes up.  These encourage him to get up 2 hours early!

...to wish Mr. Tibbs wasn't so picky compared to other birds.  I love him but he is so set in his ways.

...miss my marley twist.  Yes I know I'm completely opposite of what I said last Thursday but styling is a monster.

...to want to dye my hair temporarily...but with eye shadow.  I don't want to commit to something that I'm not going to keep up with, so I found this on Pinterest.  I will be trying this on Saturday but with gold eyeshadow.  It comes out when you wash it.  I will let you all know how it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover