Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social: 4/7/13

Sunday Social
Ashley @ Ashley Lately & Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup

Welcome to Sunday Social. Today, I am linking with Ashley @ Ashley Lately and  Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup!  Today's topic is "All About Pinterest."

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
My "Style + Makeup" Board
2. What is your favorite food pin?
BEST.RECIPE.EVER!
Crockpot Mac and Cheese Recipe
My "Party in my Tummy" Board
 
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
My "Reliving my Wedding Board

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
My "A little DIY" Board

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
My "Favorite Quotes" Board

6. Share one more random pin you love.

My "LOL" Board



2 comments:

  1. Love that cute outfit!! And my husband thinks I am crazy too. That is exactly what I say when he says that! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And lol! I have to keep reminding my husband that every time he says that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover