Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tibby Tuesday: Molting Season is Over!

Molting season is ovvvvvvvvvvver!  Woooo!

Since my last post, Mr. Tibbs has been slowly getting back to his regular self.  He spent the weekend whistling, squawking, playing, going to bed on time and keeping his feathers to himself.  Our naps times are cut short again.  I can't even leave the room anymore without letting him know that I will be back.  Even though it's  frustrating, I'm glad my little one is feeling so much better.

This is how he greeted me this morning:
(L) Mr. Tibbs: "Kiss me!  Wait, you're taking pictures?  Here's my pose!"
(R) Mid-whistle.  I'm surprised he's excited to take a picture.
Gotta love Mr. Tibbs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover