Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday Randoms

Today, my bosses and I are going out of town to measure and take pictures of two buildings at a college.  Because of this, I don't have time to show you the current contruction progress of School S.  I do have time to give you my Randoms from my house!

::Yesterday Afternoon::
Brian: (in the middle of explaining something) It's like you saying that this chair was a bike and it's clearly not.
Me: Apparently you can't see because it is!
::Grabs chair, sits in it backwards and drags chair across the floor::
Brian: I didn't need that in my life.
Me: You love me :-).

::This morning while Mr. Tibbs was covered up for bed::
Meow Mix Commercial: Meow Meow Meow Meow...
Mr. Tibbs: SQUAWK!!!

Mind you, there were no bells or whistles in the commercial to make him go off. My bird officially hates cats.  He does the same thing if ducks fly by the house or if I'm too loud in the morning and he's trying to sleep. 

Gotta love my favorite two men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover