Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weekend Recap - Jazz Concert

This past weekend, Brian and I had the opportunity to go to a Jazz concert.  Since my boss is one of the sponsors, my co-workers and I were able to get in for free.  There were a lot of famous names in the show, but I could only recognize 2 of their songs.  I think Brian and I were one of the youngest there, lol.



My images came out a little fuzzy because it was dark, but my videos came out clear.  We were only two tables back, so we got to really enjoy the show up close!  Here are my favorite moments from the concert:

Tom Browne and Ronnie Laws

Tom Browne playing "I'll Be There" by Michael Jackson

Tom Browne, Ronnie Laws and Lonnie Liston Smith 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys had a great time!

    Love your top, btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover