Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social: 3/3/13


Sunday Social
Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup

Welcome to Sunday Social. Today, I am linking with Neely @ A Complete Waste of MakeupWhy are there 6 questions that list 5 items?! Lol

1. 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life
My top 5 songs would have to be a mixtures of R&B, Pop, Gospel and of course anything Michael Jackson.  I actually have a playlist of songs that I have on repeat when I have a deadline.  Here is my list in no particular order:

Whitney Houston - Run to You
Marvin Sapp - Praise You In Advance
Christina Aguilera - Loving Me For Me
Michael Jackson - I Can't Help It or Off the Wall
Corrine Bailey Rae - Breathless (I've been to one of her concerts and she is amazing!)

My Playlists on Youtube

2. 5 things on your bucket list
Visit the West Coast
Travel to Europe
Get my License in multiple States
Dance in front of people (slow dance not included)
Design my dream home

3. 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day

Michael Jackson
Source: Pinterest.com
LL Cool J
Source: Pinterest.com
Ian Somerhalder
Source: Pinterest.com
Anne Hathaway
Source: Google Images
Jurnee Smollet
Source: Google Images
4. 5 things you always carry on your purse.
Lip gloss/lipstick
Wallet
Pen/pencil
Drawing pad
Camera/Phone

5. 5 books on your reading list.
Anything Architecture related
The Color of Water
Douglass' Women
The Five People You Meet in Heaven
The Coldest Winter Ever

6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone.

At the Annual Sweetheart Dance.

Valentine's Day gift from my Husband and co-workers.


Food that I cooked last Sunday.  Find the recipe for Salmon and Slowcooker mac and cheese here.

Thumbs up for my Sister.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover