Monday, July 30, 2012

Married Monday: Weekend Recap 7/30 & Recipes

This weekend, I was on a cooking spree.  In between looking at the Olympics, I had eggs and casseroles on my mind.  Over the past couple of days I found a couple of egg casserole recipes and came across Crock Pot Mac and Cheese!  Every time I made mac and cheese, my recipe always came out overcooked.  With the slow cooker, the noodles were able to slow bake and become super cheesy.  I started off a little late on Saturday, so I couldn't make the salmon that I planned, but I added leftover BBQ chicken and it was awesome.  I think Brian loved it too.  Here are the results:


On Sunday, I finally got to make my Salmon.  I really thought I posted this recipe before, but I guess I will post it again :-).


Ingredients:
-Sliced Onions
-4 teaspoon of butter
-Cleaned Salmon (the number is up to you)
-Aluminum foil
-Seasoning (your choice, I usually just do pepper)

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 400 degrees
-On a baking sheet, loosely place the foil.
-Place Salmon in the middle of the foil and put a teaspoon of butter on all 4 corners.
-Place seasoning and onions on the salmon.
-Carefully seal all edges of the foil to form enclosed packets.
-Place sheet in the oven for 30 minutes and tadaaaa! (make sure the fish is cooked completely through!)

I used yesterday's mac and cheese with the Salmon and it was so yummy! 

Tomorrow, I will let you know how Mr. Tibbs liked the Olympics :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover