Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Fridayyyy :-P

Yaaay it's Friday!

I remember when I was a kid and Friday was my favorite day of the week.  Now that I'm older and Fridays are completely boring (my job has furloughed a couple of my co-workers so it's a ghost town in here), I have officially named Thursdays as the best day ever.  On Thursdays, between 8pm - 10pm, my husband and I are glued to the tv.  Here is our schedule:

8pm - The Vampire Diaries on the CW
9pm - The Office on NBC
930pm - Whitney on NBC

Our emotions range from sadness to laughter within those two hours.  Anyway, tonight is Family Night and we will be watch Rio!  I can't wait.  Hopefully, Mr. Tibbs doesn't get an attitude like he did last night.  I was trying to get my husband to take the picture of Tibby and I and he got mad because Brian got too close to him.  So he started to associate the camera to Brian. Every time I held up the camera, Tibby continued to hiss.  This was our best picture:


Anyway, time to finish researching study material for the ARE exam.  This is going to be a loooooong day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover