Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Recap

I have got to admit, this was the best Birthday weekend ever.  I'm not a gift type person, but more of a "let me be around my family during this special moment"...a moment where I get to live another year.  This year was the first year I got to be with my Husband the whole time without dealing with a long distance relationship or school.  Plus it is the first birthday as a married couple.  Before I start telling what happened, here is the weekend recap:

Saturday:
Saturday was pretty much a lazy day.  I was planning to get an oil change for my car, clean the house, and put up Christmas decorations.  Saturday turned into a nap day.  After Mr. Tibbs kept squawking for 30mins straight, I was able to take a nap.  When I woke up, I found Brian trying to feed Mr. Tibbs an apple!  (His Vet recommended that he try more fruits and veggies).  Here are the pictures from that adventure:

 
 
 
 

Sunday: My Sister and I had a birthday! 
At 7am, I received a call from my oldest brother and my niece and nephew wishing me a happy birthday.  Usually, I would be knocked out at that time, but I was so antsy that I couldn't go back to sleep!  Next, my Mom and sister wished me a happy birthday and I did the same for her.  I also received calls from my in-laws, and 60+ texts friends and family and from Facebook stating that someone has wrote on my wall. Plus, I got a couple at church.  Awesome :-).

The best part of my birthday was going to the Japanese Hibachi restaurant with Brian!


The 2nd best part of yesterday was at 1156pm.  My grandma found my house number and sung happy birthday to me.  I loved it!  I wish she would have stayed on the phone for 4 mins. because December 5th is her birthday.  I was the grandchild that was 45mins. early of being her birthday twin.  So today, I can't wait to call her!

Anyway, time to finish my work.  TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover