Thursday, December 22, 2011

Take your Zombie to work day








                                                                          Source: Uploaded by user via Chela on Pinterest               


Today, I am extremely tired.  Apparently, I slept through my 7am alarm and woke up for my 740am alarm (which is my late alarm).  I am a complete zombie.  While I'm glad tomorrow is a half day, I still have to get through another 8 hrs today of drawing.  This reminds me of Architecture school all over again.  Zombie during all your classes and then sleeping for half the day thinking you slept for 2 days.  The only difference is that I don't get a couple of breaks in between classes.  I just get an 8-5 day worth of fun and hr lunch.  For the past 3 days, I have been doing overtime.  While I love the extra "change" on my paycheck, I would also love to get home before it's pitch dark.

I guess during breaks, I have Pinterest to keep me entertained.  While I love Pinterest for their droolable pinned recipes, hair styles, and clothes, Pinterest can have some funny stuff.  Here are some of my favorites:

                                                                     Source: zeemazing.tumblr.com via Chela on Pinterest


                                                                         Source: notyourbestday.com via Chela on Pinterest

                                                                             Source: Uploaded by user via Chela on Pinterest


                                                                                Source: google.com via Chela on Pinterest


                                                                      Source: picsthatdontsuck.com via Chela on Pinterest


                                                                            Source: funnyjunk.com via Chela on Pinterest


And my ultimate favorite:
                                                                     Source: community.thenest.com via Chela on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover