Thursday, March 29, 2012

Teddy Bear Fetish

Last night, I found out Mr. Tibbs has a fetish for stuffed animals.  Originally, I thought it was normal for him to land on them when he flew too low or if they were near by.  Yesterday, we went out his way to go to them.

During bed time, Tibby did the fake out on Brian and I and didn't want to get in his cage.  Guiding him with our hand, he decided to fly around the room.  Making his second trip around the room, he landing on the curtains; holding on for dear life.  I picked him up and put him on the floor while petting him to calm him down.  When he calmed down, he walked over to the mountain of stuffed animals and climbed to the top.  While on this journey, he watched Brian and I from a far.  My head was also included when he got excited to hear another cockatiel while watching a Youtube video.

Last night

March 2012

January 2010

December 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover