Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tibby TV Tuesday: Annoying Part 2


Sunday Morning
For the past couple of weeks, Mr. Tibbs has been a sweet heart.  He has been giving me air kisses before and after work and he is still getting along with Brian.  I even thought he got rid of the habit of waking Brian and I up during our naps or early in the morning...but I was wrong.

On Sundays, Brian and I usually get up at 845am to get ready for church which is at 1030am.  Since Mr. Tibbs wakes up to the sun, at 733am I got a big SQUAWK from him which lead to these:

 



He continued this again in the afternoon.  I learned very quickly that in order to stop it is punish him by making him get in the cage and have quiet time.  He actually stays quiet till I open up his cage again.  I'm still trying to figure out how this works. 

I can't wait for Daylight Savings Time.  At least the Sun doesn't rise so early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover