Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Coordination Time!

My day has been a mess.  Our 90% submittal for our project is due in a couple of days and we have been coordinating our drawings with the structural engineer.  While I won't go into too much detail about the project, I will let you know how the Engineer made me feel:

Source: Google Images

Source: Google Images


Source: Google Images
 I have calmed down since and everything is working out, but coordination can be a monster if it is not done correctly.  I have worked with excellent engineers in the 4 years I have been in the profession, but this is the first where it was a challenge.  What a learning experience!

My advice to anyone in this situation: CYB - Cover your butt.  Document everything and make copies.  It may help you in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover