Friday, July 6, 2012

The Pinterest Challenge - Summer Edition!



Thanks to my friend Alex @ Good Girl Gone Wife, I found out about the Pinterest Challenge!  Hosted by Sherry from Young House Love , Katie from Bower Power, Kate from Centsational Girl and Michelle from Ten June, this project challenges pinners to actually make something we've pinned.

Here are the rules from Centsational Girl's blog:
"Here’s how it works:  No project is too big or too small!  Pick any project you have pinned or one you have seen on Pinterest and tackle it for your post.  Then write up your completed project and include a link to the Pinterest inspired project on Tuesday, July 10th, you’ve got one week!  Please be sure to link to the original source of the Pinterest inspired project too.  There will be link parties on that day by the co-hosts, so add your Pinterest Challenge project to any or all of them and link back to your hostess too. "
On Pinterest, I usually try awesome hair style ideas and recipes but I wanted to step outside the box and try something different.  I decided to make a fitted tee using the million of video game shirts my husband passed down to me when he used to work in retail.

Example DIY Fitted Husband's T-shirt:

-From Connect the Dotsons:

 I will let you all know how it goes with pictures on Married Monday!

1 comment:

  1. You have uploaded an incredible website.
    Also visit my web blog - Remove Stickers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover