Thursday, August 9, 2012

Where have I been?


This week, my god-brother is in town to shadow myself and my firm because he wants to be an Architect.  My posts are definitely limited this week between entertaining him and balancing new projects. 

A two post update will be on MondayWednesday and Thursday:
Married Monday (pushed to Tibby Thursday)
WiiU Experience Event (We got to test out the new WiiU)
My week with my god-brother (he will be here till Sunday, so I still have another 3 days with him)

Women in Architecture Wednesday (I changed the name because I don't always have a site Walk-through)
Status of my Approval (I'm so excited about this one!)
Out of Town Site Visit (Chela tested, Mosquito approved)

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-)! So far I have 2 out of the 4 post written. They will be available at 8am tomorrow.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover