Friday, September 14, 2012

Funny Photo Friday - 9/14/12

Week 2 of no camera and limited post.  Work is picking up and it's hard to focus on the post when my boss is either standing over my shoulder or I'm too tired.    I do have time to post crazy pictures that I have found throughout the week.  Enjoy!



Source: uberhumor.com via Chela on Pinterest
 

I actually saw the premiere of X Factor on Thursday (mainly for Britney Spears).  I'm still surprised that Demi Lovato was a judge and the "Sweet Candy Girl" singer let her know, lol.  That still doesn't excuse the fact that this guy is freakin' creepy.



Source: loldamn.com via Chela on Pinterest


Source: ifunny.mobi via Chela on Pinterest

Source: thechive.com via Chela on Pinterest

 


Michael Jackson and Spider-man reference.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover