Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blogger Updates

For the New Year, I have updated a few features to my blog:


1.  Remember the square ask.fm icon? I have now made it uniform to the rest of the icons.

2.  Speaking of icons, I have now created one for my viewers to contact me.  You have three ways to contact me: two through social media and one by filling out a form that goes straight to my email.  I'm on my email throughout the day, so I will respond within 24 hours.

3.  Finally, I added more information to my tabs.  I added text to the tabs so my viewers can understand the subjects a little better.  I also organized the links.  I'm still making improvements, and will eventually add a drop down menu.  The menu consists of a lot of coding, so you will see the changes in the next couple of weeks.


Do you have any extra suggestions?  Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Love all the changes! The blog looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! :-) I'm still trying to catch up to you, lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover