Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's Okay Thursday - 2/21

Its Ok Thursdays
 
I haven't participated in a Linky Party since the Summer Pinterest Challenge.  I had a lot of fun, so I decided to participate in another.  Today, I am linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup!

It's Okay...

...to have a lot of sticky notes and have doodles all over them.

...that I haven't done a bit of studying for my Architect Registration Exam this week.

...that I've been filling my time with Facebook/Pinterest/Blogger while work is slow.

...that Vampire Dairies comes on tonight, wooo!  A week is not long enough.

...that I'm not a McDonalds fan and the cashier at Wendy's know's my voice in the drive through.  I love their fries!

...that it's almost the weekend, yay!

...to randomly send your husband a text that says "Bluetooth.  Talkin' about that red, white and bluuuuuetooth!"

...to question why Lincoln would be supporting a Honda:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover