Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Social: 2/24/13

Sunday Social
Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup
Welcome to Sunday Social.  Today, I am linking with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup!  I'm in between making dinner, so I will make this quick!  Enjoy!

1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake? I wore uniforms in middle school but I always tried to be unique when I could.  My biggest fashion mistake was probably big glasses!  I know it was the late 90's but it was a mess.


2. Who were your best friends in hs? Pics? Jasmine, Tyl and Tiniqua.  We are still close to this day!
We were part of a large group of friends.

Us before we graduated.

Me in the limo before Prom.
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in hs? Since I was in the honor's program in high school, my weekend was filled with school work and napping.  When I did go out, I went to the movies and the mall with a couple of my friends.

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that. I'm not going to say much because what is written on the Internet is hard to erase.  I had one in high school before Brian...lets call him "M."  We only dated for two months because of issues that I have forgave him for, but we are good friends now.  That took years to happen.  Forgive and forget.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets! Nope.

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?  The day my best friend went to another school.  I didn't know he was transferring the next semester, but I wish I got to say goodbye.  Also, the same thing with my other friends in 8th grade.  I wish Facebook existed back then because we aren't as close as we use to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover