Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social: 4/28/13

Sunday Social
Ashley @ Ashley Lately & Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup
Welcome to Sunday Social. Today, I am linking with Ashley @ Ashley Lately and  Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
No, but I use to sleep talk and still do. Don't get my family and Brian in a discussion about it. :-P

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
No.

3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
Nope. I wanted them but it didn't work out the way I wanted, lol.

4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
Nope.

5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
I didn't have TV shows that I wasn't allowed to watch, but I did get in trouble for getting up super early to watch Sailor Moon and Transformers. I can't believe I use to get up at 530am to watch TV!
 
Source: Google Images


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover