Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ARE Update: June 24, 2013


I signed up to take the Construction Documents and Services portion of the Architect Registration Exam!!!  Woooooo!!!

I dived right in and decided to sign up before NCARB's black out date.  Yes, I could have waited till the black out date was over at the end of August, but I still wouldn't have been ready.  Signing up now forces me to study, especially since I dropped $210 to pay for the exam.

For Saturday's study session, the group practiced the CDS using the flash cards I brought from Ballast.  I also studied later that day during my cousin's graduation cookout.  After going over the material, I realized I knew the majority of the information!  That forced me to just sign up.

I'm happy and scared at the same time.  The next couple of weeks are going to be tough but I can do it!  I guess it's time to boost my confidence level even higher.






2 comments:

  1. Oh, Barney!

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/05/wordless-wednesday-meet-mowgli.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover