Saturday, May 11, 2013

Week Hiatus


Source: Google Images
Guess what?!  My sister is graduating college tomorrow!  Right now, I am on a 10 hour drive to see her do so.  I'm so excited for her.  Also, it will be Mother's Day, so I get to spend time with my Mom and the rest of my family.  With that being said, I will be on a week hiatus.  I usually write some of my posts on the weekend, and by time I get back in town, I will be too burnt out to continue the weekly themes.   

Here are some awesome blogs to visit that follow my weekly themes:

Married Monday:  Dating/Married/Family Life
Good Girl Gone Wife
Happy Wives Club
Dom & Hyo
The Foley Fam - Unedited 
Elm Street Life

Tibby Tuesday:  Birdy adventures
Love and Feathers
Students With Birds
A Diary of a Kooky Parrot

Women In Architecture Wednesday:  Art/Architectural Adventures and advice
Life of an Architect
Architexts
Ireland by Chance
Intern 101
Adrienne Rose

Texture Thursday:  Everything about Hair and how to style it
Naturally Curly
Naptural85
Curly Nikki
Around the Way Curls
Seriously Natural
Twist Me Pretty
Diva Locks

Funny Friday:  Everything funny
Nicole in Wonderland 
It Just Gets Stranger

Linky Parties: The Linky Parties I participate in 
Linky Parties

I will be back the week of May 19th! When I return, I will be looking for Guest Bloggers.  If you are interested, click here or respond in the comment section below.

See you next week!  I will still give updates via Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover