Thursday, October 6, 2011

Recipe #3: Homemade Pizza & Leftovers

Happy Thursday everyone!

Last night, my husband wanted to make a different kind of Pizza since I used Bisquick mix pizza a couple of weeks ago.  Instead of the mix, we used Publix premade whole wheat dough.

Ingredients:
  • Premade dough
  • Pizza Sauce
  • Shredded Cheese
  • Diced Onions
  • Diced Peppers
  • Pepperoni

Directions (in picture form because it's so simple):
 
  • We pre-heated the oven to 400 degrees and put the pizza in the oven for 18-25 mins.  We might have over cooked it a little.

Brian and I ate so many slices that I only had 3 slices for lunch.  For lunch, my co-worker introduced me to an Italian place called Maggiano's.  I ordered a Spinach side salad, mashed potatoes, and I got a free bread.  I am sooooo stuffed right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover