Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! (even though it's "blah" for me)

This weekend, I tried to bring back "Mommy and Me" night with Mr. Tibbs.  When Smallville use to come on at 8pm on Friday, Mr. Tibbs use to be on my shoulder with his eyes glued to the tv.  As the wedding got closer and when Smallville when off the air, the routine went away.  After my husband moved in and Friday nights changed, I think Mr. Tibbs held a grudge with Brian.

(Last year with Tibby)

This past weekend, I tried to do something a little different.  Instead, I changed "Mommy and Me" night to "Family Night" with my husband, Mr. Tibbs and I.  We end up watching Up.

"By tying thousands of balloon to his home, 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen sets out to fulfill his lifelong dream to see the wilds of South America. Right after lifting off, however, he learns he isn't alone on his journey, since Russell, a wilderness explorer 70 years his junior, has inadvertently become a stowaway on the trip. " -Imdb.com
It is the cutest movie I have ever seen...and Mr. Tibbs thought so too, lol.  If you have seen the movie, they have a bird named "Kevin."  Every time Kevin came on the screen or they said "bird," Tibby lit up.  I think he was so happy, that he didn't want to go to bed.  Gotta love spoiling Mr. Tibbs!

Next Friday, we will be watching Rio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover