Friday, January 6, 2012

Open Parking Lot Rant

Today is grocery day at our house, which means that I have to buy side dishes to go with my leftovers for lunch.  Work has been pretty tiresome, so it felt pretty good to get out of the office, even if it was just for 15 minutes.  Then I came across this:


The guy who parked there, went to lunch with two of my bosses and left his car.  We share a private lot between ourselves and another office and it can fit about 30-40 cars around the perimeter.  On Fridays, we only have 6 people working and the other office is closed.  That means the parking lot is almost empty.  Out of all the spots in this lot, this guy not only parks beside me, but parks sideways.  I am just grateful Brian taught me how to drive, because I was able to get out and get back in...and I backed my car into my space.

Moral of the story: Just because your car/truck is huge, doesn't mean you can park like an idiot and block another car in...especially in an open lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover