Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yep, it's like that

This week has been a busy one.  My co-worker and I are still in the middle of review comments and it's kicking our butts.  Valentine’s Day lighten the stress levels.  This was my first Valentine’s Day being married and my first official one where I got to spent time with Brian.  Out of the 8 years we have been together, I was either in school or out of state.  I can count on one hand how many Valentine’s we were actually together.  Having Brian and Mr. Tibbs with me made my day.  Even though Mr. Tibbs was being a “Tibby head,”  I still gave him a treat. (He bit me the day before).  After Valentine’s Day, it was back to more comments and more revisions.

So in the honor this hectic week, here is a little humor/truth:
Pic: http://www.architecturelover.com/
And a video too:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover