Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Wrap Up


I do not feel like posting.  I just ate lunch and I’m semi-sleepy.  I know if I don’t do it now, it will never get it done.  So here I go:

Saturday –
I decided that it was time to get a much needed trim so I went to the hair salon at 9am.  By 1030, I was out with a new do’.  I can't believe how much it's grown since I got my wife chop July 2011. 

Growth
Also, I think Mr. Tibbs thinks I'm a different person.  At 9am, he was hissing at me when I had my hair flat twisted into a side bun.  When I got back from the salon, he rung his bell for me and gave me air kisses.  Weird little bird.

Sunday –
Easter!  This was Brian and I’s first Easter being married and his first Easter away from his family.  After church, we made dinner early.  My in-laws gave us enough money to buy something to eat for Easter so we decided to try the Honey Baked Ham restaurant a couple of cities over.  Here was our menu:

Ham
Turkey
Ribs
Sweet Potato Soufflé
Broccoli
Rice

Afterwards, we called our parents to see how they were doing and watched t.v. for the rest of the night.

This Week –
I am aiming to finish the last 4 hours of my IDP.  Tomorrow, I am heading to School S to resolve an unforeseen condition with the new Dry Storage Kitchen addition.  On Thursday, I am going to School B to do a final walkthrough of the school.  Afterward, it will be test time!  To help me prepare for the test, I joined a Spring Book Club with my fellow knotties.  I use to love reading as a kid.  Once I got into drawing, reading wasn’t my favorite thing to do anymore.  Afterwards, the only time I touch a book was for business, never pleasure.  To get back in the groove with reading for pleasure, I want to start with subjects I love first then with the test materials.  Hopefully, that will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover