Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Recap - The life of a bird owner

This weekend, Brian and I did nothing special.  On Saturday, we realized that we had one more month till our first anniversary, so that was pretty awesome.  Even though our weekend was boring, Mr. Tibbs made sure that he provided enough fun for TibbyTV!

I found out what Mr. Tibbs usually does after we cover him up for bed.  He plays with his toys and then sits there.

Mr. Tibbs hates being the smallest one in the house, so he sits on top of his cage when we get near his cage.

Sitting on my hand after flirting (well whisting) at the sound of my mother-in-law's voice.  He loves the ladies.

And he let us take a nap without doing this!  Since I didn't get to see him before I left for work this morning, I will be giving him a big treat when I get home.  Go  Mr. Tibbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover