Monday, January 21, 2013

Married Monday: Skype

Happy MLK Jr. Day!

For the past couple of weeks, I have Skyping with my sister while she is in college.  I have been homesick and she wanted to "grace me with her presence" since she got a new Ipad.  I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving, so this actually helped.  I haven't Skyped since Brian and I were engaged (2011).

The conversations started off great up till this weekend.  Once we included the antics of family into the equation, our conversations started to get a little crazy. 

Brian dancing in the back.
 
Mr. Tibbs wouldn't stop squawking, so I brought him in the computer room.  He was more interested in my earrings than my sister.

My sister went home for the weekend and I got to talk with my Mom on Skype for the first time.  We regretted that decision after she put a flower pot cover on her head.

I think I'm adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover