Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weekend Recap...On a Wednesday

I know today is Wednesday and we are two day's away from a new weekend.  After Thursday and Friday’s submittal, I was assigned two more projects to revise and went on a site visit...making me extremely busy.  Also, I messed up my front USB ports at work and I didn't feel like getting under my desk to plug in my camera from the back of my computer.


Anyway, this past weekend, I decided to catch up on my sleep. 

Saturday
After waking up before 9am (booo), Brian and I ate breakfast before Mr. Tibbs woke up.  Around 2pm, I decided to take a nap.  That’s when Tibby Terror started.  Every time I try to nap during the afternoon, Mr. Tibbs does everything in his power to wake me up.  Whether it’s squawks or car alarm sounds, he does it all to get my attention.  After he succeeds, he takes a nap while I’m sitting there restless.  Triflin’ right?  This time I decided to try something.  Since we came back in town from our Thanksgiving trip, I have not put back his bird bath.  So I decided to fill it with fresh water and see what happens.


And after this, he took a nap.  Go Mr. Tibbs!

You can find the Lixit Quick Lock Bird Bath at Petsmart!

Pic: Petsmart.com
Sunday
Remember the event I said I was planning for that I go to every year with Brian and my in-laws?  Well I found out that not that many people will be going this year.  I would love to go, but I would hate to waste a 20hr drive on an empty table.  I was about to hang up my dress, till I found out at church that they are having a Valentine’s Day Dance the same day.  I don’t really hang out with too many people there, but it will be a great event for my husband and I to go to.  My dress is back in action!

After church, I took my 2nd nap.  Yet again, Mr. Tibbs wasn’t having that, so after 2 hrs, he whistled for 15 minutes before doing the car alarm sounds.  That’s when I woke up.  Who else but Mr. Tibbs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover