Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Okay Thursday - 2/28/13

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Today, I am linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup!  Since it is also "Texture Thursday," I will make some of these hair related.

It's Okay...

...to base whether to take my Marley twist out on if I'm going out this weekend.  Bun it up and go!

...to pat your weave ladies (when it itches):

Source: Google Images

Source: Google Images
...to miss my curls.

...to pray that I don't have to present for the final presentation today.  My head boss is out of town so it's just me and my other boss who was with us yesterday for support.  I thought I was scared yesterday, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be the main person speaking.  Yikes!

...to wish that Mr. Tibbs didn't wake up super early to mess up my getting ready for work flow.

...to not wear foundation today.  It makes my breakouts on my chin look way worse than it is.

...to steal the last office coffee cake because I'm hungry.

...to want to be a blanket tester and stay in a warm bed.   Mmmmmmm.

...to cry because there is no new Vampire Diaries episodes till March :-(.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover