Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social: 4/21/13

Sunday Social
Ashley @ Ashley Lately & Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup
Welcome to Sunday Social. Today, I am linking with Ashley @ Ashley Lately and  Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup

1. What is your shopping weakness?
Shoes and purses.  If there is a sale on DSW and I have a gift card or extra coupon, I shop!  My Mom calls me the "Shoe Killer" because I run my shoes into the ground,  so I'm always in need of new shoes.  I just brought these for my sister's graduation next month:
Mix No. 6 Bianca Wedge Pump from DSW.com

2. What is your food weakness?
Chocolateeeeeeeeeeeee!

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
The Temptations or Spider-man.

4. What is your go to breakfast food?
Either omelets or cereal.

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
I'm not a coffee drinker anymore.  I use to, but I stopped when I moved to Georgia.  I use to love a lot of cream and sugar in my coffee.  Now, it's all about green tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover